[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Analog Design Solution Seminar
Synopsys, ClioSoft & MunEDA
Topic: Improving AMS and Custom Design Productivity
When: Thursday, March 25th, 2010 @ 9:00 AM Pacific.
Where: Synopsys, 20 Pacifica, Suite 1150, Irvine, California.
Please join Synopsys, MunEDA and ClioSoft on Mar. 25, 2010 for a technical seminar in the new Synopsys Irvine office! Come learn how advanced design and simulation tools, analog intellectual property and design data management solutions can improve the productivity of your analog, mixed-signal and custom design flows!
Who should attend?
- 9:00am - Welcome and Introductions
- 9:15am - Analog Intellectual Property from Synopsys, the #1 Analog IP provider
- 10:15am - Break
- 10:30am - Analog Design Performance and Yield Optimization from MunEDA
- 11:30am - Synopsys Analog Design and SPICE/FastSPICE Simulation tools
- 12:30pm - Lunch, with a Demonstration of Synopsys Galaxy Custom Designer
- 1:30pm - Design Data Management with ClioSoft in Custom Designer
- 2:30pm - Finish
What is the cost?
- Analog and custom designers
- Analog and custom design managers
- CAD engineers who maintain custom design environments
This seminar is free! Lunch will be provided.