JOIN THE TEAM
Our team is growing. You will too.
You will be part of the global Applications Engineering team responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues. The work would entail interacting with customers to provide pre-sales and post-sales support, onsite training and support, developing application notes, and helping define product features & flows.
You should have good communication skills and should be able to communicate with the customers.
- BS/MS in EE, CE or CS
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Knowledge of design data management/version control
- Expertise in Unix scripting (Shell, Perl, Tcl)
- Experience with one or more EDA design tools and flows:
- Custom Design Tools with particular emphasis on Cadence Virtuoso
- Digital Design flows from EDA vendors like Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor
- Design Verification tools and flows
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized, collaborative and self-motivated
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Cadence Skill
- Expertise in ClioSoft’s SOS or other design management solutions
- System administration / networking
- Languages – Tcl/Tk, Perl, Shell scripting, Python, some C/C++
- Version control – SOS and other DM systems
- Linux/Windows operating systems