You will be part of the Marketing team responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. You will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Cliosoft.
You should have good communication skills and should be able to communicate with the customers.
- BS in Marketing, EE, CE or CS
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SEO and web analysis tools
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Technical marketing
- Technical writing
- Digital marketing
- Experience with AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Google Analytics
- MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs
- Mac OS operating systems