You will be part of the Marketing team responsible for executing effective technical marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. You will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective technical marketing and applications strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Cliosoft.
You should have good technical knowledge of the semiconductor and EDA industries, strong communication skills and should be able to communicate with the customers.
- BS in EE or CE
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical marketing or applications engineering role
- Semiconductor and EDA industry knowledge and background
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Technical marketing
- Technical writing
- Digital marketing
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SEO and web analysis tools
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS Excel & Google Sheets
- MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Mac OS operating system, Linux OS operating system