You will be part of the software engineering team responsible for designing, developing and enhancing our team collaboration and catalog product. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the product and grow in your role.
You should have experience in full-stack web development with the latest “best practices” in Web technologies. Knowledge of Electronic Design Automation tools and flows would be useful.
- BSEE or BSCS
- 5+ years of Web-based software development experience
- In-depth experience with ORM Web framework Django/Python
- Expertise in data modeling and database technologies
- Experience with REST design concepts
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Write quality code with test coverage.
- Familiarity with electronics design and EDA tools
- Familiarity with version control and configuration management
- UX/UI design for desktop and web GUIs
- Libraries – Django Rest Framework for API, Bootstrap, Material Design for bootstrap, Qt
- Test frameworks – Selenium, Pytest
- OS – Linux, Windows, Mac
- Database – PostgreSQL
- Data Management – Git, SOS