You will be part of the Validation engineering team responsible for designing, developing and executing automation scripts using scripting languages.
You must be able to create tests to identify software problems, analyze bugs and errors during testing. They must work together with software developers to improve quality and be a team player who is able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- BSEE or BSCS
- Software engineering and architecture
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience developing applications with Qt
- Experience with python pyside2 Qt bindings
- Proficiency in developing user stories and mocking up prototypes for evaluation
- Good knowledge of human factors principles and style guide adherence
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Write quality code with test coverage
- Familiarity with version control and configuration management
- Familiarity with electronics design and EDA tools
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Languages – Tcl/Tk, Perl, Shell scripting, Python, some C/C++
- Version control – SOS and other DM systems
- Linux/Windows operating systems