You will be part of the Verification engineering team responsible for designing, developing and executing automation scripts using scripting languages.
You must be able to create tests to identify software problems, analyze bugs and errors during testing. They must work together with software developers to improve quality and be a team player who is able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- BSEE or BSCS
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Solid background in scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with version control and configuration management
- Familiarity with electronics design and EDA tools
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Languages – Tcl/Tk, Perl, Shell scripting, Python, some C/C++
- Version control – SOS and other DM systems
- Linux/Windows operating systems